CORPORATE TAX RETURN
At Bajwa CPA Professional Corporation, we offer a wide variety of services for our Corporate Clients. By keeping current on the tax laws and legislation, we provide our business clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge to file their corporate tax returns. We are highly experienced in working with corporate clients from many different sectors and therefore, we provide tax solutions and advice in an efficient way.The services that we offer are:
- Corporate Tax Returns (T2) Preparation & Filings- We prepare Corporate Tax Returns , tax return schedules, tax installments, proposed year end adjusting entries and filings with CRA.
- T4 & T5 Slips- We prepare and file T4 slips ( Employment Income) and T5 slips ( Dividends) for income received from your corporation as an employee or Shareholder.
- HST Returns – We prepare and file HST Returns for Corporations.
- Payroll Services – We prepare payroll for employees working in corporations and remittance with CRA.
- Compilation Services- We prepare Notice to Reader Financial Statements by compiling corporate clients financial information.
- Bookkeeping / General Ledgers/ Financial Statement Preparation – We provide full cycle bookkeeping services for our clients on a monthly / quarterly or annual basis.
- Corporate Tax Planning- Our experienced staff can develop tax planning and tax-minimization strategies to optimize your after-tax position. We can look after your corporate tax planning and filing needs and ensure that you meet all of your filing deadlines and help reduce CRA penalties and interest and achieve corporate financial success goals.
At Bajwa CPA, We take the time to learn about and understand each client’s business or situation to ensure that we truly meet their needs and provide outstanding professional services. Our goal is to deliver our services in an easy-to-understand manner that is both timely and reliable. For professional services, Call us today to book an appointment for consultation to discuss any of your accounting and taxation needs.